Roxbury Community College Foundation
PLEASE NOTE THAT ROXBURY COMMUNITY COLLEGE FOUNDATION IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
Join the Roxbury Community College Foundation Boston Marathon® Team as the College celebrates our 50th anniversary! Your fundraising efforts support critical health and wellness programming at both the Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center and RCC’s new Wellness Center.
Roxbury Community College is New England’s only Predominantly Black Institution (PBI) and we are proud to have served the Roxbury neighborhood and the city of Boston for 50 years by offering affordable and accessible higher education and career advancement opportunities to all community members, regardless of past education.
The Roxbury Community College Foundation is thrilled to be an official charity of the Boston Athletic Association for the 2024 Boston Marathon®. Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
Runners will receive the following:
- Official entry into the 128th Boston Marathon®
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December
- A personalized online fundraising page
- Helpful fundraising resources such as email templates, sponsorship materials, and a social media toolkit
- RCC Foundation branded team swag sponsored by New Balance
- Pre-race and post-race events