Massachusetts General Hospital
PLEASE NOTE THAT MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
Guided by the needs of our patients, Massachusetts General Hospital delivers care grounded in leading edge research, advanced treatment offerings and the latest clinical trials. Run the historic Boston Marathon® on behalf of Mass General for one of our three signature causes:
- Emergency Response; Ready When Seconds Count: Funds support training and resources needed to advance emergency preparedness and disaster medicine efforts.
- Home Base; Healing the Invisible Wounds Of War: Funds support Home Base, a Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Program. Home Base is dedicated to supporting Veterans, Service Members and their Families through world-class clinical care, wellness, education and research.
- Pediatric Cancer; Fighting Kids’ Cancer… One Step at a Time: Funds are directed to cancer care and research that lead to improvements in cure rates and enhance patients’ quality of life.
Being a runner on the Mass General Marathon team is a unique opportunity to support important causes while training and participating in one of the most prestigious road races in the world. What makes the Mass General experience special is the culture we’ve established with our runners, staff, and partners that brings everyone closer throughout the training season. We welcome any and all to join our team and make a difference while running the race of a lifetime!
- Guaranteed race entry to the 128th Boston Marathon
- Marathon training by Coach Dan Fitzgerald of Heartbreak Hill Running Company
- Exclusive team swag including running singlet, t-shirts and much more
- Inspirational Patient & Staff Partner Programs
- Fundraising support staff and resources including incentives and top fundraiser prizes
- A once in a lifetime experience – check off that bucket list item!