The McCourt Foundation
The McCourt Foundation (TMF) empowers communities to build a healthier world through research, education, and events. TMF’s mission is to cure neurological diseases while empowering communities to build a healthier world. TMF makes a difference by donating to neurology research, hosting educational forums, and using our events such as the Los Angeles Marathon, Rose Bowl Half Marathon & 5K, Santa Monica Classic, Boston Waterfront 5K, and Tour de South Shore, as platforms to raise funds for over 95 nonprofit charity partners. Since its inception, TMF has donated more than $6.3 million to neurology research and generated more than $66M for our nonprofit charity partners.
- Weekly team training runs led by experienced Marathoner
- Team dinner in Boston on Saturday before the race
- Private VIP Reception in Lenox Hotel at Marathon Finish Line for you and guests, including dedicated street access for viewing/cheering
- Facilities at the Lenox hotel to shower following the race
- Team Apparel
- Personalized fundraising page & support
- Opportunity to earn additional fundraising rewards!