Boston Marathon Expo
For the first time, the 2020 Boston Marathon Expo will be a 12-day virtual experience with interviews, panels, and an array of shopping opportunities from the leading brands in running and wellness.
- The Boston Marathon Expo is open to all runners and fans from around the world, and will be a part of the Boston Marathon Virtual Experience.
- Among some of the vendors are Boston Marathon sponsors and other brands from around the fitness world, each with products to showcase and engagements to be had
- Between Friday, September 4 and Tuesday, September 15, from 9:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m. (ET), expo visitors can have real-time video or text chats with brand representatives from participating companies about products or offerings.
- The Boston Marathon Expo is produced and managed by Conventures, Inc., in partnership with the Boston Athletic Association.
- The Expo will be open for business 24 hours per day from Friday, September 4, until Tuesday, September 15.
- Real-time customer service will be provided in participating booths between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (ET), and available via video chat or text chat.
- The Main Stage Programming will begin at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, September 4, and continue until 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 15.
- A final schedule of Main Stage programming will be posted closer to the event, and sessions include interviews with running legends, race champions, coaches, dieticians, and wellness professionals from around the industry.
- Space within the online Boston Marathon Expo is limited, and can be reserved by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.