CLAIM YOUR BIB NUMBER, VISIT EXHIBITORS, OR ATTEND A SEMINAR
With more than 150 exhibitors and 100,000 attendees - including over 30,000 official Boston Marathon entrants - the Boston Marathon Expo is widely recognized as the running industry’s premier event for new products and services. Among the attendees are some of the world’s top marathoners, elite athletes, fitness enthusiasts and their families, and the general public. The Expo is produced and managed by Conventures, Inc., in partnership with the Boston Athletic Association. The Expo is free and open to the public.
- The Expo will be located at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center at 900 Boylston Street, Boston.
- The Expo is just steps away from the Boston Marathon Finish Line, and is conveniently located near the Hynes Convention Center stop on the MBTA’s Green Line, as well as from the Green Line’s Copley Station.
- Friday, April 17, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*Subject to change
DIGITAL BIB NUMBER PICK-UP
- The Boston Marathon Expo is where official entrants claim their bib number and race packet.Your Number Pick-up Pass will be distributed electronically.
- Instructions on how to pick up your bib number at the Expo using your Digital Number Pick-Up Pass coming soon.
RUNNER'S SEMINAR SERIES
- Each year, the Runner’s Seminar Series at the Boston Marathon Expo brings together race legends, notable members of the running community, coaches and experts on a wide range of topics.
- More information about speakers, times, and locations coming soon.
- Space is limited, and we encourage interested vendors to act quickly to ensure the best locations.
- Email email@example.com or see contact information below.