The B.A.A. welcomes athletes of all ages and abilities to the B.A.A. Neighborhood Fitness Series presented by Boston Children’s Hospital! Held throughout Boston, the Neighborhood Fitness Series features free walk/runs of varying distances, family-friendly activities, and a celebration of getting active. Join in the fun and begin your fitness journey while earning a unicorn medal!
March 10th at the Reggie Lewis Center
Introduction to Track & Field
- All ages welcome
- Field events including long jump, high jump, shot put, javelin, and obstacle courses with races from 60m to 800m
- Bib pickup begins at 2:00pm; Field Events begin at 2:30pm; Races begin at 3:30pm
- Sunday, March 10th at the Reggie Lewis Center
- Sunday, May 19th at East Boston Memorial Park
- Saturday, June 1st at Hunt Almont Park
- September TBD at Franklin Park
- Saturday, October 5th at Pope John Paul II Park
All B.A.A. Neighborhood Fitness Series presented by Boston Children's Hospital events are free of charge.
Registration information will become available prior to each event date. Check back here for updates.
More about our collaboration with Boston Children’s Hospital can be found here.
Not sure how to get started with running and walking? Click below for more information.