VOLUNTEER CODE OF CONDUCT
What we expect of every B.A.A. Volunteer
- Conduct yourself as a friendly, responsible, informative, and respectful representative of the B.A.A. and our volunteer corps.
- Treat everyone fairly, regardless of gender, ethnic background, religion, political belief, or economic status.
- Respect the dignity of the participants and all other volunteers; refrain from criticism of participants or other volunteers.
- Refrain from the use of profane, insulting, harassing, or otherwise offensive language while volunteering.
- Do not use drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, or weapons at any B.A.A. event.
- Follow the directions given to you by B.A.A. Team Captains, B.A.A. staff members, or public safety officials.
- Report any incident that may violate this Volunteer Code of Conduct to proper B.A.A. personnel.
Volunteers who violate this Volunteer Code of Conduct may be asked to leave their assignment and may not be eligible to volunteer at future B.A.A. events.