VOLUNTEER STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
What we expect of every B.A.A. Volunteer
By accepting to volunteer as a B.A.A. Volunteer, your primary responsibility to the B.A.A. and to your fellow volunteers is to adhere to certain guidelines for conduct. Generally speaking, we expect every volunteer to act in a mature and responsible way at all times.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that demonstrates a friendly, responsible, informative, and respectful representative of the B.A.A. and of our volunteer corps.
- Treat everyone fairly, regardless of gender, ethnic background, religion, political belief or economic status.
- Respect the dignity of the participants and all other volunteers; refrain from public criticism of participants or other volunteers.
- Refrain from the use of profane, insulting, harassing or otherwise offensive language while volunteering.
- Abstain from the use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco products in conjunction with our events.
- Abide by the directives given to you by your managing B.A.A. Team Captain.
- Report any incident that might be contrary to these Volunteer Standards of Conduct.