Skip to main content
A three lap, USATF-certified course
- The course begins on Boylston Street, turns left on Dartmouth Street, left on Newbury Street, left on Exeter Street then left onto Boylston ending at the Boston Marathon finish line.
- Each lap is 522 meters, plus 44 additional meters on the first lap before the runners first cross the finish line.
- Middle School runners start approximately 100 meters past the start of the mile races, and complete two laps of the course.
- No portion of the below map or elevation profile may be reproduced without permission of the Boston Athletic Association.
- To view a larger version of the course map, click image below.