What is the virtual Athletes’ Village?
Athletes' Village is a free platform for runners of all levels and abilities featuring monthly challenges, paid training programs, and a community to connect with fellow runners. It is also your central location for Boston Athletic Association race and volunteer history, official race results, race updates, and race registration.
Create your free account to get active and set your fitness goals for 2021!
Every month members of Athletes’ Village can take on free challenges to earn unicorn badges! Whether you are logging 125 miles or 125 minutes of activity, there are levels for all levels and abilities.
Ongoing 2021 Challenges
- Log 125 minutes of activity
- Streak: walk, run, or work out every day in February
- Heartbreak Hill: log a hill workout on February 14
- Free to Run: in partnership with the National Black Marathoner’s Association & in celebration of Black History Month, log 26.2 miles
- January challenge: log 125 miles
Current training program
- Winter Warm-Up Training Plan for new runners, those looking to get back into running, and those looking to be more active
Upcoming Training Programs
- B.A.A. 5K Training Programs: Whether you are looking to run your first 5K or your fastest, follow this custom training plan from the B.A.A., professional runners, and Olympians
B.A.A. 5K Registration
- Monday, Feb. 1 with three package options:
- The Start Line Package ($45, unlimited) includes virtual B.A.A. 5K entry and a unicorn finisher’s medal.
- The Finish Line Package ($60, while supplies last) includes virtual entry to the B.A.A. 5K, a unicorn finisher’s medal, and adidas official participant shirt.
- The Unicorn Package ($65, while supplies last) includes virtual entry to the B.A.A. 5K, a unicorn finisher’s medal, adidas official participant shirt, and access to exclusive B.A.A. training programs created by B.A.A. High Performance coach and two-time Olympian Mark Carroll. The premium training programs will be available through a private group within the Athletes’ Village online platform and will include training videos, tips, Q&A sessions, and more. The training programs are tailored to athletes of all levels, whether aiming to run their first or fastest 5K.