Registration for the 2023 B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, is SOLD OUT!
- Race Date - Sunday, November 12 at 8:00 a.m.
- General registration opened in July within the B.A.A.'s online platform Athletes' Village and is now closed. Limited spots are still available through Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's team.
- Field size limit is 9,000 entrants
- Registration fee for the 2023 B.A.A. Half Marathon is $95.00 USD
- All athletes will receive an adidas B.A.A. Half Marathon participant shirt plus race day amenities and unicorn finisher medal.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable
- Entrants must be 14 years old on race day to participate in the B.A.A. Half Marathon
Add meaning to your miles with Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund!
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has partnered with the B.A.A. Half Marathon since 2003 as the race’s presenting sponsor and exclusive charity team. Through this relationship, Dana-Farber runners have collectively raised more than $8 million to support groundbreaking cancer research, and enabled Dana-Farber scientists and clinicians to positively impact the lives of cancer patients around the world. Runners interested in fundraising for Dana-Farber can join the team today by clicking below.