Registration for the 2022 B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, will open on Friday, July 1 in the B.A.A.'s online platform, Athletes' Village.
- Race Date - Sunday, November 13 at 8:00 a.m.
- Field size limit is 9,000 entrants
- Registration fee for the 2022 B.A.A. Half Marathon is $85.00 USD
- All athletes will receive an adidas B.A.A. Half Marathon participant shirt plus race day amenities and unicorn finisher medal.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable
- Entrants must be 14 years old on race day to participate in the B.A.A. Half Marathon
- All athletes must be fully vaccinated in order to participate.
- Participants will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to participating in the November 13, 2022 race. To be considered fully vaccinated participants must have completed a vaccination series of a World Health Organization-certified vaccine prior to November 13. Any registered athlete who cannot provide proof of vaccination will not be allowed to participate in the race. Entries will not be deferred, refunded, or transferred to a future race. Additional efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, including mask wearing and testing policies, may be announced closer to the race.
Add meaning to your miles with Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund!
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has partnered with the B.A.A. Half Marathon since 2003 as the race’s presenting sponsor and exclusive charity team. Through this relationship, Dana-Farber runners have collectively raised more than $8 million to support groundbreaking cancer research, and enabled Dana-Farber scientists and clinicians to positively impact the lives of cancer patients around the world. Runners interested in fundraising for Dana-Farber can join the team today by clicking below.