TRANSPORTATION TO THE START
|All participants taking public transportation on race day should give themselves extra time to arrive, and be aware of any MBTA services changes. For more information, CLICK HERE|
Getting to Franklin Park by Bus
- The recommended way to get to the start line in Franklin Park is to use the B.A.A. shuttle service from Copley Square or Forest Hills MBTA
- The B.A.A. will provide shuttle bus service to and from the start at Franklin Park.
- There is no parking within Franklin Park on race day. The B.A.A. will provide free, round-trip shuttles from Copley Square in downtown Boston to the start/finish area in Franklin Park from 5:30 a.m. – 7:15 a.m.
- Copley Square is located just steps from the Green Line (Copley Square Station) and Orange Line (Back Bay Station).
- We recommend parking at 100 Clarendon Street Garage, which is just two blocks away from the shuttle pick-up at Copley Square.
- Additional parking is available on nearby streets.
- A shuttle will also run from the Forest Hills Orange Line stop from 5:30 a.m. to 7:15 a.m.
- After the race, shuttles will continuously run back to the Forest Hills Station and Copley Square until 12:00 p.m.
- Due to Massachusetts State Law regarding school buses without seatbelts, we are unable to allow those under the age of 4 years old on the shuttle buses.
- We will not have the capacity for strollers, luggage, or other additional large items on the shuttle buses.
- See map below of Copley Square bus loading:
Rideshare/Personal Vehicle DROP-OFF INFORMATION
- A drop-off location is located at Walnut Ave and School Street.
- Roads within Franklin Park will close by 6:45 a.m. and drop off access near the start line will be blocked.
- If you plan to be dropped off on race morning, please plan to arrive no later than 6:45 a.m.
- Parking is not permitted at this location.
- Garage at 100 Clarendon is the official parking garage of the B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- The garage is located next to the Back Bay MBTA Station, with Orange Line access to Forest Hills (located approximately one mile from the start area at Franklin Park).
- For rates and more information, visit them at www.100clarendon.com
*Locations and timing of shuttles are subject to change