Experience the fun and excitement in shorter races designed for youth participants
- At 8:00 a.m., kids up to 14 years old may compete in a 50 meter race on the track in White Stadium, finishing at the B.A.A. Half Marathon finish line.
- In order to complete the races before the professional athlete finish, participants must be registered and report to the stadium entrance no later than 8:00 AM.
- All participants will receive a bib number and will receive a medal as they cross the B.A.A. Half Marathon finish line.
- Events will not be timed, and results will not be recorded.
- Pre-registration is free and is strongly encouraged. Pre-Registration will be available here soon!
- All participants registering on race day will need to have a parent or guardian sign a participation waiver. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult who will remain with them throughout their participation.
- Race day registration will close promptly at 8:00 a.m. on race morning.
We welcome participation in our youth races from our youngest runners. However, please be advised that Massachusetts state law prohibits us from transporting children under the age of four years old via our B.A.A. Half Marathon shuttle bus program. We invite those with children under four years old to utilize alternate transportation to Franklin Park. We appreciate your understanding.
|7:00 - 8:00 a.m.||Registration at the B.A.A. tent next to the Volunteer Tent at the Franklin Park Playstead|
|8:00 a.m.||Start of the B.A.A. Half Marathon|
|8:00 - 8:45 a.m.||Youth Races|