Experience the fun and excitement in shorter races designed for youth
- At 8:00 a.m., kids up to 14 years old may compete in races on the track in White Stadium, finishing at the B.A.A. Half Marathon finish line.
- There will be two distances, a 50-yard dash and a 300m run.
- In order to complete the races before the elite athlete finish, participants must be registered and report to the stadium entrance no later than 8:00 AM.
- All participants will receive a bib number and will receive a medal as they cross the B.A.A. Half Marathon finish line.
- Pre-registration is free and is strongly encouraged.
- Race day registration will close promptly at 8:00 a.m. on race morning.
We welcome participation in our youth races from our youngest runners. However, please be advised that Massachusetts state law prohibits us from transporting children under the age of four years old via our B.A.A. Half Marathon shuttle bus program. We invite those with children under four years old to utilize alternate transportation to Franklin Park. We appreciate your understanding.
|7:00 - 8:00 a.m.||Registration at the B.A.A. tent near the spectator entrance to White Stadium|
|8:00 a.m.||Start of the B.A.A. Half Marathon|
|8:00 - 8:45 a.m.||Youth Races|
- Check-in and number pick-up will begin at 7:00 a.m. on race morning.
- All participants registering on race day will need to have a parent or guardian sign a participation waiver.
- Arrive prior to the event to register at the Youth Races Tent adjacent to the tennis courts near White Stadium.
- There is no entry fee for this event.
- Events will not be timed, and results will not be recorded.
- No childcare service will be provided.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult who will remain with them throughout their participation.
- You may find the MBTA Trip Planner helpful in your planning - https://www.mbta.com/trip-planner.