Registration for the 2019 B.A.A. 5K is now closed.
We at the B.A.A. are appreciative of the support of the running community towards the B.A.A. 5K, to be run on Saturday, April 13. Earlier today, the 2019 B.A.A. 5K reached its field size limit of 10,000 entrants and will no longer be accepting registration submissions.
B.A.A. 5K registration was first-come, first-served, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, January 16. Of the 10,000 participants accepted, 3,114 participants had registered early between January 9 and 11 as part of the 2019 B.A.A. Distance Medley registration.
We understand the desire from so many to run the B.A.A. 5K. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept everyone. We thank you for your continued support of B.A.A. events.
The B.A.A.’s next registration opportunity will begin on Wednesday, March 13, for the 2019 B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women's Hospital. The 2019 B.A.A. 10K will be held on Sunday, June 23, starting and finishing at Boston Common.
- Registration for the 2019 B.A.A. 5K opened on Wednesday, January 16 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The field size limit is 10,000 entrants (Just over 3,000 entrants are already signed-up through the B.A.A. Distance Medley pre-registration).
- The registration fee for the 2019 B.A.A. 5K is $55.00 USD
- Registrations are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable.
- The age minimum for the B.A.A. 5K is 10 years old on race day.
*B.A.A. DISTANCE MEDLEY
- By registering for the 2019 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you are automatically entered into the 2019 B.A.A. 5K, the 2019 B.A.A. 10K, and the 2019 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- If you officially finish each of those three calendar-year events through the individual race applications (when available), then you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board.
- The field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- Registration fees differ between each of the B.A.A. Distance Medley events.
- For more information the B.A.A. Distance Medley, click below: