The 2023 B.A.A. 5K has reached its field size limit, and general registration is now closed.
Registration is still open to join the Special Olympics Massachusetts Team.
- Race Date - Saturday, April 15 at 8:00 a.m.
- Field size limit: 10,000 entrants
- Registration for the 2023 B.A.A. 5K opened February 1 at 10:00 a.m. ET within the B.A.A.'s Athletes' Village and closed at 8:45 p.m. ET on February 1. Registration was first-come, first-served.
- The entry fee for the 2023 B.A.A. 5K is $55.
- All athletes will receive an adidas B.A.A. 5K participant shirt plus race day amenities and unicorn finisher medal.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable
- Entrants must be 10 years old on race day to participate in the B.A.A. 5K.
Point32Health is the Presenting Sponsor of the B.A.A. 5K.
SPECIAL OLYMPICS MASSACHUSETTS
Special Olympics Massachusetts is the official fundraising partner of the B.A.A. 5K. They believe that everyone deserves to be fully included in their community. Through the power of sports, Special Olympics is working to make our lives more inclusive. The funds raised through the B.A.A. 5K will provide opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities to compete and train in an inclusive and supportive environment throughout the year and across the commonwealth.
B.A.A. DISTANCE MEDLEY
- The B.A.A. 5K is part of the B.A.A. Distance Medley, a three race series that includes the 2023 B.A.A. 5K, the 2023 B.A.A. 10K, and the 2023 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- If you officially finish each of the three B.A.A. Distance Medley events, you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leaderboard.
- Registration for the 2023 B.A.A. Distance Medley has closed.
- Field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- For more information the B.A.A. Distance Medley, click below: