Registration for the 2022 B.A.A. 5K is now closed.
- Race Date - Saturday, April 16 at 8:00 a.m.
- Field size limit is 10,000 entrants
- Registration fee for the 2022 B.A.A. 5K is $55.00 USD
- All athletes will receive an adidas B.A.A. 5K participant shirt plus race day amenities and unicorn finisher medal.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable
- Entrants must be 10 years old on race day to participate in the B.A.A. 5K.
- All athletes must be fully vaccinated in order to participate.
- Participants will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to participating in the April 16, 2022 race. To be considered fully vaccinated participants must have completed a vaccination series of a World Health Organization-certified vaccine prior to April 16. Any registered athlete who cannot provide proof of vaccination will not be allowed to participate in the race. Entries will not be deferred, refunded, or transferred to a future race. Additional efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, including mask wearing and testing policies, may be announced closer to the race.
VACCINE VERIFICATION WITH CROWDPASS
All entrants of the B.A.A. 5K and Boston Marathon will receive an email from CrowdPass (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions on how to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. As a reminder, all participants will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to receiving their bib number. The CrowdPass email is sent on behalf of the B.A.A., and we request that you complete the vaccine verification process outlined within the email prior to March 13.
We ask participants to submit proof as soon as possible to ensure a smooth race experience. You will receive reminder emails from CrowdPass if you have not yet submitted your proof of vaccination. The deadline to submit is March 13.
B.A.A. DISTANCE MEDLEY
- The B.A.A. 5K is part of the B.A.A. Distance Medley, a three race series that includes the 2022 B.A.A. 5K, the 2022 B.A.A. 10K, and the 2022 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- If you officially finish each of the three B.A.A. Distance Medley events, you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leaderboard.
- Registration for the B.A.A. Distance Medley is held February 14-16 in Athletes' Village.
- Field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- For more information the B.A.A. Distance Medley, click below:
SPECIAL OLYMPICS MASSACHUSETTS
For the second year, Special Olympics Massachusetts is the official fundraising partner of the race.
Special Olympics Massachusetts believes that everyone deserves to be fully included in their community. Through the power of sports, Special Olympics is working to make our lives more inclusive. The funds raised through the B.A.A. 5K will help provide new opportunities as we return to play after months off the field. Teams and athletes will be competing in more local competitions, engaging in virtual programming and staying connected through additional social opportunities.