General Registration for the 2024 Boston 5K has closed, as the maximum field size has been reached.
Registration for Special Olympics Massachusetts' XTRA Mile team is currently open.
- Race Date - Saturday, April 13 at 8:00 a.m.
- Field size limit: 10,000 entrants
- General Registration for the 2024 Boston 5K opened January 31 at 10:00 a.m. ET within the B.A.A.'s Athletes' Village. Registration was first-come, first-served and filled by noon on January 31.
- Registration for Special Olympics Massachusetts' Xtra Mile Team is open. Learn more and register for the Xtra Mile Team here.
- All athletes will receive an adidas Boston 5K participant shirt plus race day amenities and unicorn finisher medal.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable
- Entrants must be 10 years old on race day to participate in the Boston 5K.
- Entry Fee: $60
Point32Health is the Presenting Sponsor of the Boston 5K.
SPECIAL OLYMPICS MASSACHUSETTS
Special Olympics Massachusetts is the official fundraising partner of the Boston 5K. They believe that everyone deserves to be fully included in their community. Through the power of sports, Special Olympics is working to make our lives more inclusive. The funds raised through the Boston 5K will provide opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities to compete and train in an inclusive and supportive environment throughout the year and across the commonwealth.
B.A.A. DISTANCE MEDLEY
- The Boston 5K is part of the B.A.A. Distance Medley, a three race series that includes the Boston 5K,10K, and Half.
- If you officially finish each of the three B.A.A. Distance Medley events, you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leaderboard.
- Field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- For more information the B.A.A. Distance Medley, click below: