Registration for the 2020 B.A.A. 5K opens on Wednesday, January 15 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The field size limit is 10,000 entrants.
- Registration fee for the 2020 B.A.A. 5K is TBD
- Registrations are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable.
- The age minimum for the B.A.A. 5K is 10 years old on race day.
B.A.A. DISTANCE MEDLEY
- By registering for the 2020 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you are automatically entered into the 2020 B.A.A. 5K, the 2020 B.A.A. 10K, and the 2020 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- If you officially finish each of those three calendar-year events through the individual race applications (when available), then you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board.
- The field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- Registration fees differ between each of the B.A.A. Distance Medley events.
- For more information the B.A.A. Distance Medley, click below:
SPECIAL OLYMPICS MASSACHUSETTS
Ready to run, but think you can go the extra mile? Join a team of runners supporting Special Olympics Massachusetts! Runners who commit to fundraise for Special Olympics Massachusetts will be official members of the Xtra Mile team – training, fundraising and Experiencing Inclusion leading up to and throughout race weekend. Xtra Mile team members will receive exclusive gear, VIP engagement opportunities and more.
Special Olympics Massachusetts believes that everyone deserves to be fully included in their community. Through the power of sports, Special Olympics is working to make our lives more inclusive. The funds raised through the B.A.A. 5K will provide opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities to compete and train in an inclusive and supportive environment.
Interested in how to sign up to run for Special Olympics Massachusetts? Click below: