Back this year, JetBlue is offering $10 off each direction of your airline travel to the Boston Marathon. This offer is good on travel from any city that JetBlue operates to Boston (Logan International). Valid dates of travel include arriving in Boston between April 16 and April 19, 2020, and returning home between April 20 and April 22, 2020. See additional terms and conditions below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Discount is only offered for customers who make new bookings between October 10, 2019 and April 9, 2020.
- Please call the JetBlue Business desk at 888-538-2583 between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday. Once promoted, choose option 3.
- Communicate that you are attending the 2020 Boston Marathon, and use the promo code RUN20 – if the promo is not used the discount will not be applied.
- Valid Cities for Travel: Any city JetBlue operates to and from Boston (Logan International).
- Valid Dates of Travel to Boston: April 16 through April 19, 2020.
- Valid Dates of Travel from Boston: April 20 through April 22, 2020.
- Other exclusions may apply.
- Discount is not offered on Group bookings, Mint bookings, Vacation packages, or previously booked travel.
- All change or cancellation fees apply
- No name changes allowed.
JetBlue is the Official Airline of the Boston Marathon. For the 14th consecutive year, JetBlue has proudly supported the world’s most prestigious and oldest annual marathon. As Boston’s #1 airline, JetBlue offers nonstop service between Boston and 65+ destinations in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean—a total of more than 150 flights daily. Ready to fly to the finish line?