The B.A.A. is proud to host the Boston Marathon Professional Athlete Program and the Boston Marathon Professional Development Program for the 126th running of the Boston Marathon.
Professional Athlete Program
Defending Champions, Olympians and World Champions headline the Professional Athlete Program
- Runners who have run a marathon sub 2:35 for women and sub 2:13 for men.
- Runners (debuting in the marathon) who have run a half marathon sub 1:11 for women and sub 1:02 for men.
- Runners should contact Mary Kate Shea, Professional Athlete Manager by email at email@example.com.
- Pro Wheelchair athletes who have pushed a marathon sub 1:52 for women and sub 1:31 for men.
- Pro Wheelchair athletes should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request consideration.