American Liver Foundation
PLEASE NOTE THAT AMERICAN LIVER FOUNDATION IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
Since 1989, the American Liver Foundation’s (ALF) Boston Marathon Team has made a dramatic impact on the foundation’s mission to promote education, advocacy, support services and research for the prevention, treatment and cure of liver disease. Since joining the B.A.A. Charity Program, ALF has raised its vision of a world without liver disease.
Benefits of our team include:
· Access to a comprehensive training program through our seasoned team coach for runners of all levels
· Informative team meetings
· Race day gear and fun social events
· Weekly group runs
· Private bus transportation on race day
· Cheering section for family and friends on race day
· Marathon Weekend Events including team celebratory brunch and post- marathon celebration
· Resources and support to allow each runner to excel in raising funds
Join us this season as we run to fight for the 100 million people in the U.S. affected by liver disease.