American Red Cross of Massachusetts
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMERICAN RED CROSS IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 126TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The American Red Cross of Massachusetts enables ordinary people to act in extraordinary circumstances through its networks of volunteers, donors, and partners. We provide hope and care, and prepare communities to face the unexpected. Serving 351 cities and towns across the Commonwealth with a population of over 6.6 million people, funds raised by Team Red Cross help support our vital programs. Our service areas include: Disaster Relief, Service to the Armed Forces, Health and Safety Training, Biomedical Services, Food and Nutrition Programs, and International Services.
Join our team as a “runner on a mission” and you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed:
- An award-winning running coach to help you reach your goals
- Weekly Team Red Cross runs along the Boston Marathon course
- A fully customizable and personalized fundraising website
- Support and direct access to both our team manager and fellow runners
- Fun marathon weekend festivities and access to the Team Red Cross Headquarters right at the Finish Line
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 126th Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for the American Red Cross may still do so using the learn more button below.