Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism, Inc.
Be a part of Dougie's Teaam!
The goal of the Flutie Foundation is to help families affected by autism live life to the fullest. Through our programs and partnerships, we help people with autism get access to care; lead more active lifestyles; and grow toward adult independence.
- Registered Qualified and Charity Runners are welcome to apply
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled
- This program is managed by Charity Teams which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet the goals of both running and fundraising
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized weekly group runs throughout the season
- Private bus to the start
- Kick-off meeting and pre-race pasta party
- Dougie’s Team gear
- A positive team experience and memorable journey of running the 2019 Boston Marathon supporting the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation