Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism, Inc.
Be a part of Dougie's Team!
Our mission is to help people and families affected by autism live life to the fullest. Our programs and activities improve the quality of everyday life for people and families affected by autism along seven key dimensions that are critical to living each day fully. We aim to provide a path for education and/or employment during the day; opportunities for physical and social activity outside of work/school; and the tools to be safe, supported, and informed at all times.
- Registered qualified and charity runners are welcome to apply.
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
- This program is managed by CharityTeams.org which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- Online fundraising page by Crowdrise.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the start.
- Kick-off meeting and pre-race gathering
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party
- Dougie’s Team Marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon with the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation.