The MEB Foundation fulfills its mission as a collaborator and leader in the areas of youth health, education, and fitness. It supports programs and events that:
· Empower youth and their families to “Maintain Excellent Balance.”
· Provide the tools and resources to lead healthy lifestyles.
· Engage children in academics, in and out of school hours.
· Provide opportunities for children to play and learn positive life skills through involvement in sports.
· Engage entire communities in promoting youth health, education, and fitness.
- Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified runners with their own bib are welcome to apply to our team.
- Official entry into the Boston Marathon.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December.
- Runners will receive professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.com
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- VIP bus to the start.
- Team marathon gear.
- Meet and greet with Meb!
- Boundless team spirit, excellent organization, and runner support.
- A fun and positive life changing experience of running the 2024 Boston Marathon with the Meb Foundation.
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 128th Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for The MEB Foundation may still do so using the learn more button below.