PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MEB FOUNDATION IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 126TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The MEB Foundation fulfills its mission as a collaborator and leader in the areas of youth health, education and fitness. It supports programs and events that:
- Empower youth and their families to “Maintain Excellent Balance”
- Provide the tools and resources to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Engage children in academics, in and out of school hours.
- Provide opportunities for children to play and learn positive life skills through involvement in sports.
- Engage entire communities in promoting youth health, education and fitness.
- Registered qualified, virtual and charity runners are welcome to apply.
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Runners will receive fundraising support.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the start.
- Kickoff meeting and pre-race gathering meet and greet with MEB
- Team MEB Marathon gear.
- Book written and signed by MEB.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2021 Boston Marathon with the MEB Foundation.
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 126th Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for The MEB Foundation may still do so using the learn more button below.