The MEB Foundation fulfills its mission as a collaborator and leader in the areas of youth health, education and fitness. It supports programs and events that:
- Empower youth and their families to “Maintain Excellent Balance”
- Provide the tools and resources to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Engage children in academics, in and out of school hours.
- Provide opportunities for children to play and learn positive life skills through involvement in sports.
- Engage entire communities in promoting youth health, education and fitness.
- Registered qualified and charity runners are welcome to apply.
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
- This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- Online fundraising page by Crowdrise.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the start.
- Kickoff meeting and pre-race gathering meet and greet with MEB
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party
- Team MEB Marathon gear.
- Book written and signed by MEB.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- An positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon with the MEB Foundation.