PLEASE NOTE THAT the Meb Foundation IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 127TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The MEB Foundation fulfills its mission as a collaborator and leader in the areas of youth health, education and fitness. It supports programs and events that:
- Empower youth and their families to “Maintain Excellent Balance”
- Provide the tools and resources to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Engage children in academics, in and out of school hours.
- Provide opportunities for children to play and learn positive life skills through involvement in sports.
- Engage entire communities in promoting youth health, education and fitness.
- Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified runners with their own bib are welcome to apply to Team MEB.
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December.
- Runners will receive professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the start.
- Team MEB Marathon gear.
- Book written and signed by MEB.
- Meet and greet with 2014 Boston Marathon Champion Meb Keflezighi.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2023 Boston Marathon with the MEB Foundation.
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 127th Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for The MEB Foundation may still do so using the learn more button below.