New England Patriots Charitable Foundation
The New England Patriots Foundation is the nonprofit organization established by the Kraft family in 1994 to support charitable and philanthropic agencies throughout New England. The foundation's primary goal is to support programs that aid the youth and families of the New England region by assisting programs that foster cultural diversity, education, family and health. The foundation has taken special interest in youth programs that encourage education, creativity and development of character.
The funds raised by the New England Patriots Foundation’s Boston Marathon team will be earmarked for the Myra Kraft Community MVP Awards program.
- Registered qualified and charity runners are welcome to apply
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled
- This program is managed by Charity Teams which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet the goals of both running and fundraising
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season
- Private bus to the start
- Gillette Stadium kickoff meeting and pre-race pasta party
- Patriots Marathon gear
- A positive team experience and memorable journey of running the 2019 Boston Marathon with the New England Patriots