New England Patriots Foundation
PLEASE NOTE THAT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FOUNDATION IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The New England Patriots Foundation is the nonprofit organization established by the Kraft family in 1994 to support charitable and philanthropic agencies throughout New England. The foundation's primary goal is to support programs that aid the youth and families of the New England region by assisting programs that foster cultural diversity, education, family and health. The foundation has taken special interest in youth programs that encourage education, creativity and development of character.
The funds raised by the New England Patriots Foundation’s Boston Marathon team will be earmarked for the Myra Kraft Community MVP Awards program.
- Registered qualified and charity runners are welcome to apply
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled
- This program is managed by CharityTeams.org which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet the goals of both running and fundraising
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season
- Private coach bus to the start
- Gillette Stadium kickoff meeting
- Gillette Stadium pre-race pasta party
- Patriots Marathon gear
- Opportunity to come to the Myra Kraft Community MVP Awards
- Incentive prizes for fundraising
- A positive team experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon with the New England Patriots Foundation