What to Expect at the Finish Line:
- Two complete and staffed medical tent facilities. The B.A.A. is not responsible for race-related injuries and athletes are responsible for individual expenses incurred.
- Only runners needing medical attention will be allowed to enter the medical areas.
- Poland Spring Water, Finisher Medals, Heatsheet® Blanket, Gatorade Endurance Formula, Food Bags, Poland Spring Water, and additional products.
- You do not need to return your bib/timing device - it is yours to keep.
- There will be two locations for you to exit from the Boylston Street finish area to the Family Meeting Area, shown on the map below.
- If you use the Gear Check on Boylston Street, after retrieving your bag you will still need to exit following the path described above.
See a map of the finish area below:
Family Meeting Area
- We encourage participants to make plans for reuniting with family and friends prior to the race.
- Arrange to meet friends or family in the Family Meeting Area.
- Remember that collecting your medal, fluids, and refreshments may take considerable time. Please advise your friends and family accordingly and ask them to be patient.
- Due to road closures, inform your friends that they will not be able to drive vehicles close to the finish area.