WATCH IN HOPKINTON (START AREA)
It all starts here
- Hopkinton Center is a busy place on race morning.
- If you want to see the start of the race, please note that roads in Hopkinton close at 6:30 a.m. and no street parking will be available.
- There is limited parking for spectators at the 171 South Street parking lot in Hopkinton. Shuttle buses will run throughout race morning.
- Athlete transportation to the Start Area is separate, with buses leaving from Boston Common on race morning at designated times.
- Spectators boarding B.A.A. Shuttle Buses may carry a small bag containing personal items.
- Using a clear plastic bag will enhance public safety and expedite the security screening process.
- All persons boarding, or on, B.A.A. shuttle buses are subject to security screening.
- In all cases, runners and spectators should keep their personal items under their immediate control at all times.
|Men's Wheelchair||8:02 a.m. ET|
|Women's Wheelchair||8:05 a.m. ET|
|Handcycles & Duos||8:30 a.m. ET|
|Professional Men||8:37 a.m. ET|
|Professional Women||8:45 a.m. ET|
|Para Athletics Division||8:50 a.m. ET|
|Rolling start begins||9:00 a.m. ET|
*Start times are subject to change.
- For a map of the start line area, click the image below: