$48,500 USD is up for grabs for top finishers
- Prize money will be distributed to the top 10 runners overall, the top three in the Masters division, and the top three in the wheelchair division.
- Prize money awards are equal for both men and women.
- Prize money distribution is based upon gun time results for overall, masters division and wheelchair division.
- A review of the results will occur prior to the awards ceremony and prize money disbursements.
- Decisions of the race referee and jury of appeal are final and cannot be contested.
- USADA Drug testing will be performed at the B.A.A. 10K.
|PLACE||OPEN DIVISION||MASTERS DIVISION||WHEELCHAIR|
*Masters division competitors are defined as 40 years old and older. Masters division runners are eligible for both overall prize money awards and masters division prize money awards.
AGE GROUP AWARDS
- Age group award winners (scored by net time) will have their award mailed to them following the race and after results have been verified.
- Awards will be given to the first, second and third place finishers in the following age-groups for both men and women: 12-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-70, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+.