Registration for the 2019 B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women's Hospital, is now closed
Thank you for your interest, but registration is now closed for this year's race. Registration for the 2019 B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, opens Wednesday, July 17 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The B.A.A. Half Marathon is the third and final event of the 2019 B.A.A. Distance Medley.
B.A.A. 10K Registration Information
- Race date - Sunday, June 23 at 8:00 a.m.
- The field size limit is 10,000 entrants.
- 3,000+ athletes are already pre-registered through the 2019 B.A.A. Distance Medley*.
- The registration fee for the 2019 B.A.A. 10K is $65.00 USD.
- Registrations are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable.
- The age minimum for the B.A.A. 10K is 12 years old on race day.
Bring the whole family out on race day, by registering your child for the B.A.A. 10K Youth Races. To learn more, click below
* B.A.A. DISTANCE MEDLEY
- By registering for the 2019 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you are automatically entered into the 2019 B.A.A. 5K, the 2019 B.A.A. 10K, and the 2019 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- If you officially finish each of those three calendar-year events through the individual race applications (when available), then you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board.
- The field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- Registration fees differ between each of the B.A.A. Distance Medley events.
- For more information the B.A.A. Distance Medley, click below: