Registration for the 2023 B.A.A. 10K is now closed.
- Race Date - Sunday, June 25 at 8:00 a.m.
- Registration opened Monday, March 27 within the B.A.A.'s online platform Athletes' Village and is now closed.
- Field size limit is 10,000 entrants
- Registration fee for the 2023 B.A.A. 10K is $65.00 USD
- All athletes will receive an adidas B.A.A. 10K participant shirt plus race day amenities and unicorn finisher medal.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable
- Entrants must be 12 years old on race day to participate in the B.A.A. 10K.
The 2023 B.A.A. 10K is WPA-approved and eligible for National, Americas, and World Records
BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S HOSPITAL
Brigham and Women's Hospital is the presenting sponsor and exclusive fundraiser of the B.A.A. 10K.
Every day, patients and families come to the Brigham seeking world-class, personalized, and compassionate care in virtually every medical specialty. The B.A.A. 10K marks a special opportunity to bring our community together to support the healing and life-saving work of the Brigham. The Brigham cares for patients from New England, throughout the United States, and from 120 countries around the world. Every day, our clinicians, researchers, and staff work to find new ways to predict, prevent, and treat the most challenging diseases of our time while delivering world-class care with a profoundly human touch.