Registration for the 2019 B.A.A. Distance Medley is now closed.
- Early registration for the B.A.A. Distance Medley opened Wednesday, January 9 at 10:00 a.m. ET, and concluded reaching the maximum size of 3,000 entrants.
- Each event of the B.A.A. Distance Medley series has individual registration dates (see dates below).
- The B.A.A. Distance Medley consists of the 2019 B.A.A. 5K (Saturday, April 13), the 2019 B.A.A. 10K (Sunday, June 23), and the 2019 B.A.A. Half Marathon (Sunday, October 13).
- The early registration fee for the 2019 B.A.A. Distance Medley is $225.00 USD.
- Registrations are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable.
- Everyone who completes all three races, or signed up during the exclusive early registration period in January, will receive the following:
- B.A.A. Distance Medley participants who register in January will enjoy special amenities and perks, including exclusive access to the INFINITI Distance Medley tent at each event.
- Special commemorative medal for the series in addition to receiving a finisher’s medal for each race.
- Listed in our exclusive Distance Medley Leaderboard; showing the top male and female competitors throughout the series.
- Unique bib number to be used throughout the series, indicating they are B.A.A. Distance Medley participants.
- All participants must be 14 years of age or older on race day of the final event in the series - the B.A.A. Half Marathon on Sunday, October 13 - in order to register for the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- If you officially finish each of those three calendar-year events through the individual race applications (when available), then you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board.
- If for any reason you are unable to finish any of the three events, then you will be removed from the Distance Medley rankings.
- The field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley races.
- Registration fees differ between each of the B.A.A. Distance Medley events.
- See a list of individual registration dates below:
|EVENT NAME||REGISTRATION DATE||EVENT DATE|
|B.A.A. Distance Medley||Wednesday, January 9, 10:00 a.m. ET||Begins at B.A.A. 5K on April 13|
|B.A.A. 5K||Wednesday, January 16, 10:00 a.m. ET||Saturday, April 13, 8:00 a.m. ET|
|B.A.A. 10K||Wednesday, March 13, 10:00 a.m. ET||Sunday, June 23, 8:00 a.m. ET|
|B.A.A. Half Marathon||Wednesday, July 17, 10:00 a.m. ET||Sunday, October 13, 8:00 a.m. ET|