2022 B.A.A. Distance Medley
The B.A.A. Distance Medley is a three-race series which includes the B.A.A. 5K (April 16), B.A.A. 10K (June 26), B.A.A. Half Marathon (November 13). By registering for the B.A.A. Distance Medley, you'll get guaranteed entry into all three races plus exclusive participant perks and leaderboards!
Take on the challenge of three B.A.A. events
- Registration for the B.A.A. Distance Medley opened on Monday, February 14 at 10:00 a.m. ET in Athletes' Village and will remain open until 5:00 p.m. ET on February 16. By registering for the B.A.A. Distance Medley, you'll receive a guaranteed spot in all three B.A.A. Distance Medley events.
- The B.A.A. Distance Medley consists of the B.A.A. 5K, the B.A.A. 10K, and the B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- The registration fee for the 2022 B.A.A. Distance Medley is $225.00 USD.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable.
- All athletes must be fully vaccinated in order to participate.
- Participants will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to participating in the races. To be considered fully vaccinated participants must have completed a vaccination series of a World Health Organization-certified vaccine prior to race day. Any registered athlete who cannot provide proof of vaccination will not be allowed to participate in the race. Entries will not be deferred, refunded, or transferred to a future race. Additional efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, including mask wearing and testing policies, may be announced closer to the race.
- B.A.A. Distance Medley entrants will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the B.A.A. 5K, B.A.A. 10K, and B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- Special race day amenities and perks, including exclusive access to the B.A.A. Distance Medley tent at each event.
- A special commemorative medal for the series in addition to receiving a finisher’s medal for each race.
- adidas participant shirts and unicorn finisher medals at all three events.
- Listing in B.A.A. Distance Medley Leaderboards; showing the top competitors throughout the series.
- Personalized bib number for each race.
- All participants must be 14 years of age or older on race day of the final event in the series - the B.A.A. Half Marathon in November - to register for the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- If for any reason you are unable to finish any of the three events, then you will be removed from the Distance Medley leaderboard rankings.
- Field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley races.
- Participants who register individually for all three B.A.A. Distance Medley events and finish all three races will be recognized as Distance Medley finishers.
- Registration fees and information can be found below.
|EVENT NAME||REGISTRATION DATE||REGISTRATION FEE||EVENT DATE|
|B.A.A. Distance Medley||February 14, 10:00 a.m ET||$225 USD||April - November|
|B.A.A. 5K||February 17, 10:00 a.m. ET||$55 USD||April 16, 2022|
|B.A.A. 10K||April 11, 10:00 a.m. ET||$65 USD||June 26, 2022|
|B.A.A. Half Marathon||TBD||$85 USD||November 13, 2022|