Thank you for your interest in the B.A.A. Distance Medley. Registration for the three-race series typically opens in January. Thank you to all those that registered for the B.A.A. Distance Medley! We look forward to seeing you several times in the year ahead, and we commend you for taking on the challenge.
- Everyone who completes all three races, or signed up during the exclusive early registration period in January, will receive the following:
- Special commemorative medal for the series in addition to receiving a finisher’s medal for each race.
- Listed in our exclusive Distance Medley Leaderboard; showing the top male and female competitors throughout the series.
- Unique bib number to be used throughout the series, indicating they are B.A.A. Distance Medley participants.
- All participants must be 14 years of age or older on race day of the final event in the series - the B.A.A. Half Marathon - in order to register for the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- If you participate in the B.A.A. 5K, B.A.A. 10K and B.A.A. Half Marathon by registering through the individual race applications (when available), then you will scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board.
- The field sizes are limited for each race in the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- Bibs and entry are not transferrable in B.A.A. events.