2020 Distance Medley Refund Information
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 B.A.A. 5K has been postponed to September 12 and the B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women’s Hospital, has been rescheduled for November 22. The 2020 B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, remains on October 11, 2020, as previously scheduled.
All B.A.A. Distance Medley entrants remain registered for the rescheduled race dates this fall. However, given the change in dates for both the B.A.A. 5K and B.A.A. 10K, we understand that athletes may no longer be able to participate in the B.A.A. Distance Medley. If for any reason participants cannot or elect not to participate in any of the B.A.A. Distance Medley events, the may receive a partial or full refund of entry fees and associated premiums. Participants will receive more information from the B.A.A.
2020 B.A.A. Distance Medley participants paid $225 at the point of registration. This total includes race entry fees for the three events in addition to special race amenities provided exclusively to B.A.A. Distance Medley participants including access to the B.A.A. Distance Medley Tent presented by Infiniti and Beer Garden presented by Samuel Adams.
If participants elect to receive a partial or full refund for any of the B.A.A. Distance Medley events, they will be refunded for the race entry fee(s) and for race amenities associated with the event.
Refunds are calculated as follows:
Race Entry Fees:
- 2020 B.A.A. 5K race entry fee: $55
- 2020 B.A.A. 10K race entry fee: $65
- 2020 B.A.A. Half Marathon race entry fee: $85
Distance Medley Fees:
- One event: $10
- Two events: $15
- Three events: $20
If you have any questions related to the B.A.A. Distance Medley, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2020 SERIES
- Each event of the B.A.A. Distance Medley series has individual registration dates (see below).
- The B.A.A. Distance Medley consists of the B.A.A. 5K, B.A.A. 10K, and B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- The registration fee for the 2020 B.A.A. Distance Medley is $225.00 USD (individual event fees are listed below).
- Registrations are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable.
- Everyone who completes all three races, or signed up during the exclusive early registration period in January, will receive the following:
- B.A.A. Distance Medley participants who register in January will enjoy special amenities and perks, including exclusive access to the INFINITI Distance Medley tent at each event.
- Special commemorative medal for the series in addition to receiving a finisher’s medal for each race.
- Listed in our exclusive Distance Medley Leaderboard; showing the top male and female competitors throughout the series.
- Unique bib number to be used throughout the series, indicating they are B.A.A. Distance Medley participants.
- If you officially finish each of those three calendar-year events through the individual race applications (when available), then you will be scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board.
- If for any reason you are unable to finish any of the three events, then you will be removed from the Distance Medley rankings.
- The field sizes are limited for each race of the B.A.A. Distance Medley races.
- Registration fees differ between each of the B.A.A. Distance Medley events.
- See a list of individual registration and event dates below*:
|EVENT NAME||REGISTRATION DATE||REGISTRATION FEE||EVENT DATE|
|B.A.A. Distance Medley||January 8||$225 USD||April - October|
|B.A.A. 5K||January 15||$55 USD||Saturday, September 12|
|B.A.A. Half Marathon||TBD||$85 USD||Sunday, October 11|
|B.A.A. 10K||TBD||$65 USD||Sunday, November 22|
*Exact registration, event dates, and fees are subject to change