REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 BOSTON MARATHON HAS NOW CLOSED AFTER THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF RUNNERS WHO QUALIFIED AND SUBMITTED FOR ENTRY HAS BEEN REACHED
- The Boston Marathon does not have a waiting list, late registration on race weekend, or race day registration.
- Neither entry nor bibs may be transferred, deferred, or refunded.
ATHLETES WITH DISABILITIES REGISTRATION
- Registration for AWD Divisions and Programs of the 2019 Boston Marathon is now closed.
- For more information on the AWD Divisions and Programs of the 2020 Boston Marathon for qualifying standards and eligibility criteria, click below
- A QUALIFYING TIME DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR ENTRY INTO THE BOSTON MARATHON, ONLY THE OPPORTUNITY TO SUBMIT A REGISTRATION.
- Submissions will be accepted until we fill the allotted field size for qualified runners.
- Due to field size limitations, we may not be able to accept all qualified entrants.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION
- Your legal full name (if you recently had a name change, please register under the name you qualified under. Upon your acceptance please email the B.A.A. to have your application updated accordingly).
- Mailing address and phone number
- Email address
- Your qualifying race name, date run, and your qualifying time (please provide your net/chip time).
- Two emergency contact names and phone numbers (must be two different phone numbers).
- Your credit card information (we ONLY accept Visa and MasterCard).
- The registration fee for qualified athletes is $200.00 USD for U.S. residents and $250.00 USD for internationals residents.
- The registration fee for invitational waivers, including charity and VIP, carries an additional fee (including late fees).