REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 BOSTON MARATHON HAS NOW CLOSED AFTER THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF RUNNERS WHO QUALIFIED AND SUBMITTED FOR ENTRY HAS BEEN REACHED
- The Boston Marathon does not have a waiting list, late registration on race weekend, or race day registration.
- Neither entry nor bibs may be transferred, deferred, or refunded.
ATHLETES WITH DISABILITIES REGISTRATION
- Registration for Athletes with Disabilities (AWD) Divisions and Programs continues for eligible qualified athletes on a first come, first serve basis until field size limits for each respective AWD Division and Program have been met.
- Athletes seeking entrance into an AWD Division or Program must hold a national or World Para Athletics classification or provide disability documentation at time of registration.
- The B.A.A. aligns eligibility for all AWD Divisions & Programs of the Boston Marathon with the eligible impairment types defined by World Para Athletics.
- For specific eligibility requirements and qualifying standards, click here.
- Registration Updates:
- We have reached capacity in our Duo Program, and are no longer accepting applications for the 2019 Boston Marathon.
- A QUALIFYING TIME DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR ENTRY INTO THE BOSTON MARATHON, ONLY THE OPPORTUNITY TO SUBMIT A REGISTRATION.
- Submissions will be accepted until we fill the allotted field size for qualified runners.
- Due to field size limitations, we may not be able to accept all qualified entrants.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION
- Your legal full name (if you recently had a name change, please register under the name you qualified under. Upon your acceptance please email the B.A.A. to have your application updated accordingly).
- Mailing address and phone number
- Email address
- Your qualifying race name, date run, and your qualifying time (please provide your net/chip time).
- Two emergency contact names and phone numbers (must be two different phone numbers).
- Your credit card information (we ONLY accept Visa and MasterCard).
- The registration fee is $200 USD for U.S. residents and $250 USD for internationals residents.