$55,800 USD will be distributed to the top 10 runners overall, the top three in the Masters division, and the top three in the push rim wheelchair division
- Prize money awards are equal for both men and women.
- Prize money distribution is based upon gun time results for overall, masters division and push rim wheelchair division.
- A review of the results will occur prior to the awards ceremony and prize money disbursements.
- Decisions of the race referee and jury of appeal are final and cannot be contested.
- Drug testing will be performed at the B.A.A. Half Marathon.
|PLACE||OPEN DIVISION||MASTERS DIVISION||PUSH RIM WHEELCHAIR|
*Masters division competitors are defined as 40 years old and older. Masters division runners are eligible for both overall prize money awards and masters division prize money awards.
**Only push rim wheelchair competitors are eligible for push rim wheelchair prize money.
AGE GROUP AWARDS
- Age group award winners (scored by net time) will have their award mailed to them following the race and after results have been verified.
- Awards will be given to the first, second and third place finishers in the following age-groups for both men and women: 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-70, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+.